Friday, August 12, 2011

Massive overload

Since I procrastinate about taking pictures, you get a collection of everything in one post. You're one lucky ducky, aren't you ?:D



A collection of distorted self portraits.

Oh yeah, stripes all in this book.
A gift to Amy of a Roman.
So I love playing with color. Can't you tell?
Strange studies but I had fun with them.
A DEER! OH DEAR! Along with a self argument.
A lovely cove with a bonus doctor sketch.
I like playing with color A LOT. I also have a love/hate relationship with that girl... specifically her lip. I had to paint over them at least 20 times and they're still not right.

That's it for now. You would think that I would post more stuff but some of this is staying hidden forever from viewers ( they're just bad...). I'm off to paint/look at art, farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment